Thursday, May 04, 2006

Fwd: richly

welcome to RE:verse, a poem a dada! please click here to learn more about how this blog works.

the ForeWordable(s) from yesterday's spam go to:

Rearview Mirror

Disinterested groom
Quiet lady,
suitably subservient lady
The negligence is maddeningly real
a supply of heartbreak
Demand an arbitrator
or counseling!!!
Challenging the groom?
The contention is perilous
Witness self-discipline
And continue to familiar heartbreak

Accelerate to sixty
Witness the lady in the mirror
Sour, rancorous
Punch the groom!!!
Supply mortification!!!
Witness derailment
And continue to familiar heartbreak

by MsKirsten
&

the threadbare closet

to mass-produce this filigree
mythical heartbreak?
it's implication a quiet committee
distrustfully remaining.
challenging boyhood to demand counseling
of this rancorous contention.
the perilous supply of negligence is sinister.
to stab a quiet lady
and continue an effortless impetus
as maddeningly real as a punch line.

by That Geli Girl

$1 has been pledged to the Freedom to Read Foundation:
The First Amendment to the United States Constitution guarantees all individuals the right to express their ideas without governmental interference, and to read and listen to the ideas of others. The Freedom to Read Foundation was established to promote and defend this right; to foster libraries and institutions wherein every individual’s First Amendment freedoms are fulfilled; and to support the right of libraries to include in their collections and make available any work which they may legally acquire.

thanks to all of our contributors. please come back often.

1 Comments:

Blogger WendyBuckWild said...

“The cliché that women, more consistently than men, turn inward for sustenance seems to mean, in practice, that women have richly defined the ways in which imagination creates possibility; possibility that society denies.” Patricia Meyer Spacks

or

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.” Anais Nin

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home