Saturday, May 20, 2006

Subject: electric chair

welcome to RE:verse, a poem a dada! please click here to learn more about how this blog works.

FULL TEXT SPAM
Subject: electric chair

They made that gate ages ago, he said, partly for a way of escape,
Hi my Dear Stranger!
I'm a very young and energetic lady! I have very positive attitude to life and people. I do enjoy new experience life can offer me: to see new interesting places, to meet new people.
chef not eerily not sidetrack on particular some quack in eightieth a liberal be cinder , deborah see chinaman may bar in artful in isfahan it's inveigle it planetoid in interstitial see useful but oxygen it hobble may dabble not inaccuracy , wile see contend in inexpressible be delectate may ferrite not anarch , greenland but charlie the bravado or eater not adjust it's chiropractor some begging try sommerfeld in societal , shipley it avowal or admiration see pow it distort it's
I do try to enjoy every moment of life and accept everything the way it comes without complaining.
Though my life seems to be quite enjoyable there's one important thing missing. It's LOVE!
Without my beloved one, my soul mate, my King my life is not completed.
wistful on chromatography and socioeconomic try stink

a poem a dada keeps the nebula away

1 Comments:

Blogger WendyBuckWild said...

Sidetrack

They made that gate ages ago, he said, partly for a way of escape.

On a particular eightieth
an oxygen eater may
dabble in some soul-begging.

I do try to enjoy every moment of life and accept everything the way it comes without complaining.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home