Saturday, May 27, 2006

Subject: Modern world respects details

welcome to RE:verse, a poem a dada! please click here to learn more about how this blog works.

FULL TEXT SPAM
Subject: Modern world respects details


I kidnapped the future and ransomed it for the past, I made *God* wait up for me to bleed my python! I am a goddamn *visionary*, I see the future and the past in comic books and wine bottles; I eat *black holes* for breakfast! I'll drive a mile so as not to walk a foot; I am a human being of the *first* god damn water! My imagination is a *GOD DAMN* cancer and I'll pork it before it porks me! My droppings bore through the earth and erupt *volcanoes* in *Asia*! They say a godzillion is the highest number there is. Well by God! I count to a godzillion and *one*!

I'm a bacteriological weapon, I am *armed* and *loaded*! I've packed the brownies of the dinosaurs, I leak the Plague from my guts, opiates are the *mass* of my religion, *I wipe the *Pyramids* off my shoes before I enter *my* house!* Every night I hock up a lunger and extinguish the *Sun*! I bend my genes and whittle my DNA with the sheer force of my mighty *will*. I am a *Moray Eel*, I am a *Komodo Dragon*, I am the *Killer Whale bereft of its pup*! I have a triple nether part, I was sired by God, give me *all* your Slack! I was shanghaied by False Prophets and sons of God and man from the Atlantis Zoo, and got away with their hubcaps! Now give me some more of...

a poem a dada keeps the nebula away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home