Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fwd: no degree? we can help

welcome to RE:verse, a poem a dada! please click here to learn more about how this blog works.

the ForeWordable(s) from yesterday's spam goes to:
The Noun We Spoke Was No Great Word

By the focus on the minutes, the seconds
I could have thought anything.
I could have showed you myself.
I could have cured time.

But by degree I was pressing.
Left to hear berating.
Learning to better experience
Whichever manicured sounds we came to.

Immediately,
And over months,
I cried and started home.
I told you I was convinced
That what we'd created stayed built.
And it was no approximated miracle.

by evandebacle

&

Toren? Toren? Toren Thornton?

my mother was convinced that I had left.
each day, she walked around the room,
`You left.', she cried, `I had but 1350 weeks'

I began berating her: `Ma!'- pointing
to myself, worked up-
`Focus. you need to hear sounds. that's it.'

But no. What could I do? She could not
hear nouns. We could not have
her cured,
and time had not approximated a miracle.

by colin
$2 have been pledged to the Alzheimer's Association:
The Alzheimer’s Association, the world leader in Alzheimer research and support, is the first and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to finding prevention methods, treatments and an eventual cure for Alzheimer’s. For 25 years, the donor-supported, not-for-profit Alzheimer’s Association has provided reliable information and care consultation; created supportive services for families; increased funding for dementia research; and influenced public policy changes.

thanks to all of our contributors. please come back often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home