Monday, June 05, 2006

Fwd: little of the little

welcome to RE:verse, a poem a dada! please click here to learn more about how this blog works.

the ForeWordable from yesterday's spam goes to:
Help

I alone
You alone
Friends alone

I worry
You worry
Friends worry

I sad
You sad
Friends sad


A little sing
A little song
A little tune

With love I’ll get by
With friends I’ll get by
Because I’ll be with you

by Karl
$2 has been pledged to Jumpstart:
Every child enters the world with potential. Yet without the involvement of a caring adult, there is no guarantee that he or she will reach that promise. Enter Jumpstart. For over a decade we’ve been bringing at-risk preschool children and caring adults together through one-to-one relationships that focus on building literacy in combination with social and emotional readiness. Working alongside their parents and a strong community, we’ve seen how consistent, committed and caring one-to-one relationships between children and adults help to realize success not just in school, but also in life.

thanks to all of our contributors. please come back often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home