Saturday, June 03, 2006

Subject: little of the little

welcome to RE:verse, a poem a dada! please click here to learn more about how this blog works.

FULL TEXT SPAM
Subject: little of the little

Alone walk i a own help get because are, when i how i own my do my i the i'll. Of away a, on, walk by with feel, of ears going love would with would little sing, worry love. The me little, help of with. It with does sing help up my. I be does little with, my and. Tune help going, day. Tune be me of would by get and own on. Your does, by the, with, i'll friends, think and are sing little a my get. What you from of up help to high sang you, because key my how get sing ears, would would. Ears out i'll my be tune to on by not i to song sing think if walk, me. And, what do, a with me when out. Of how i'll song sang key me with out own i help day and is i would. Help little with, get by, your help , i of friends sad my little i up of. You help a little help, i i with you, worry on to my. If out you you're sad from love friends the i a help be me. Tune would by get and own on, does does, by the, with, i'll friends, think and are


a poem a dada keeps the nebula away

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help

I alone
You alone
Friends alone

I worry
You worry
Friends worry

I sad
You sad
Friends sad


A little sing
A little song
A little tune

With love I’ll get by
With friends I’ll get by
Because I’ll be with you

Jumpstart for Young Children

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a short one I found just laying there:

little of the little
you help a little help
you’re sad from love
i’ll friends, think and are

(ceasefirechicago)

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home